Friday, April 3, 2009

About MY Site



Yeah I know this is a blog.... still I like calling it a site.... THis is simply all the stories I have written.

And for a start I keep only four stories... Cuz typing out stuff from diaries is a real big headache and too much time consuming....But I will try to update weekly... Please remind me if you know me personally...

Well, most of my stories had been written in the exam hall for English Language or maybe for project assignments... and they are just too short... 400-450 words... So, there haven't been much chance for character development... and most of these stories are a part of a longer story... and I leave it to my readers to imagine it the way they like....

Yeah most of these stories are vague kind of(though I've always found some meaning in it)... and some are like there's still some hope no matter how inhuman we've all become... most of them deals with human nature...or its just a way of channeling out my feelings.... and as vampires, werewolves, faeries are a part of my special interest they're featured as my characters(I should say they are my metaphors and similes or maybe symbolism).... someday I wish to find them on Earth... But today let them just be in my stories....

Hope you all enjoy!!!!!

P.S.=I am tooo weak in preposition. And yeah sometimes I just take too much of my freedom in usage of words.So please pardon me for this :D

1 comment:

  1. hello, my name is stephen and i was just wondering if youd email me on this address, its about the picture of the woods on this website. thanks.


    Stephenb_4815162342@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete